The Business Development Manager is responsible for establishing the company brand name to foreign business clients to generate and maintain business relations. He or she specializes in business process outsourcing.
Qualifications and Skills
- Manage existing and new potential business deals by analyzing contract requirements and ensuring that these are aligned with business operations and capability.
- Manage full corporate sales by developing a framework from initial enquiry, quotation, evaluation, support requirements, price negotiation, and closure. Increase conversion rate of enquiries and closed sales.
- Work with various departments in ensuring successful execution of projects and progress tracking against parameters set by the client. Monitor and provide relevant management updates.
- Ensure accurate and timely data input in the customer and prospect database.
- Understanding the client’s business and future plans to identify customer needs.
- Proactively plan and work to meet or exceed client value metrics in collaboration with the client manager and the center head.
- Handle approximately 100 people.
- Monitor service levels—periodic collection and analysis of data received.
- Maintain quality levels of SLAs.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports and hold regular conference calls with clients.
- Drive overall program performance on a daily basis by setting clear goals, monitoring, coaching, and developing strategies leading to performance improvement. Also address day-to-day floor issues that impact the program.
- Determine appropriate staff management levels and implement strategies to ensure the efficient operation of the department.
- Oversee and direct the activities of a number of campaigns along with all the team leaders and staff assigned to his or her campaigns.
- Responsible for a wide spectrum of responsibilities and must be able to multitask with ease and proficiency.
- Responsible for regular daily interactions with all the company departments, campaign team leaders, and the whole management team. Maintain open line of communication between staff and senior management.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Tenured Team Leaders or Senior Team Leads / Operations Manager can apply.
- Experience in handling voice customer service campaigns is a PLUS.
- Analytical thinking.
- Build collaborative relationships.
- Aggressive sales strategies.
- Should have 6 to 10 years of work experience in a BPO, and not less than two years as an operations manager.
- Should possess knowledge of various BPO software applications.
- Graduate of Business Studies, Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 6 to 10 years BPO work experience.
- Must be amenable to night shift work schedule.
- Willing to work in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.