Centre Manager for Child Care/ Pre-School
Posted 3 years ago
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (Preschool Education)
- 2 to 5 years work experience in in managing and directing an early child care centre
- Additional accreditations and certificates such as Working with Children Check, First Aid certificate (CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis), Work Health and Safety and Child Protection Training.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills including the experience in various systems such as Microsoft Suite, Child Care Management System (CCMS), QikKids, KindyHub or similar.
- Working and in depth knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standard, National Quality Framework.
- Must be able to relocate in AUSTRALIA!!!