Chief Audit Executive – Philippines; Philippine Nationality
The client is a publicly listed multinational corporation (MNC), with a global footprint in various markets.
It has won multiple industry awards and widespread customer acceptance.
Target monthly salary is up to PHP 400k, with competitive compensation & benefits package
Objectively assesses the adequacy and effectiveness of governance and management of risks, giving an evidence-based opinion on all aspects of governance, risk management and internal control, in accordance with the MNC’s internal audit charter and standards set by the Institute of Internal Auditors. Develops an internal audit plan and manages the internal audit function. Reports to the Audit Committee and have a dotted line to the CEO when it comes to audit findings and presenting recommendations for improvement
- Develops/submits/implements an approved annual audit plan
- Oversees documentation of work plans, test results, conclusions & recommendations, to audit completion
- Recommends company-wide training based on identified audit gaps
- Builds, inspires, & leads a high-performing audit team
- Creates & maintains a work culture of collaboration, innovation, & accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Financial Management, Accounting or related course; master’sdegree is a plus
- CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent
- Min 10yrs audit experience, with 3-5 years as Audit Head or similar position
- Experience in a Big 4 accounting firm (optional)
- Proven leadership qualities, excellent organizational capacity and resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization that has multiple chains of command, requiring collaboration between different departments, and sharing of skilled resources.
- Demonstrated ability in organizational thinking, influence, self-management, collaboration, customer-focus & empathy
- Possesses good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency
This is an urgent search that needs the successful hire to start by early Q3 of 2023.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & contact Angela Backstrom (09171879967) for any questions.
#internalaudit #innovation #publicaccounting #collaboration #communicationskills #compliance #certifiedinternalauditor #certifiedpublicaccountant #riskmanagement #businessprocessanalysis #documentation #analysis #financialstatements #detailoriented #projectmanagement #processimprovement #internalcontrols #enterpriseriskmanagement #auditing #financialreporting #financialanalysis #accounting #riskmanagement #financialaccounting #financialaudits