Why is This a Great Opportunity?
We are looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to be a strategic leader who will drive innovative customer experiences and oversee initiatives that drive growth for online presence. This candidate will have the overall responsibility for the strategy and performance of promotions across all digital platforms (Website, Organic & Paid Social Media, Paid Search, Video, eMail Marketing and Influencer Marketing). This position will directly manage a multi-functional team consisting of Media, Website, Social Channels, E-Commerce (Internal and External Channels), and Content Creation (Audio/Visual Developers).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of digital marketing strategies including search, social media, email, blogs, paid media and additional emerging opportunities
- Provide thought leadership, best practices and innovative guidance in all areas of digital including analytics, site tagging, events, CRM, social, and digital media
- Responsible for the integration of all digital tactics and channels across all brands to create awareness and demand.
- In-depth understanding of all digital channels and manage both strategy and tactical implementation of CRM data, SEO/SEM, Email Marketing, Re-targeting, Display, with a clear passion for creative content, including video for each of these channels.
- Oversee concept development, strategizing, planning, and implementation of eCommerce initiatives on our website and other digital channels (Amazon, Chewy)
- Drive marketing technology innovations, including the continued optimization of Portals, the redesign of our corporate Website, and integration of a Loyalty Program
- Drive an aspirational customer experience through the execution of a cohesive story across eCommerce channels leveraging our brands, assortments, visual merchandising and marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related business degree required.
- MBA a bonus
- 10+ years experience in the direct to consumer digital marketing, eCommerce, and/or brand marketing space
- 5+ years experience leading a digital marketing or digital technology team
- Demonstrated track record of success leading digital channels across multiple platforms and customer touch points
- Understanding of Paid Search auction dynamics and optimization approaches
- Understanding of DMPs and programmatic platforms
- Experience designing and measuring media and audience-based tests in a variety of channels
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics-based companies
- Experience with P&L management, eCommerce marketing, digital production, and design
- Experience with eCommerce platforms, performance marketing, and reporting tools and technologies
- Proven track record of converting data-driven analytics to gain consumer insights, create personas, drive targeted digital campaigns, optimize user experience, and drive conversion
- Hands on experience designing and driving digital campaigns using channels such as paid and natural search, social, mobile, email display, affiliate, and re-targeting.